Pages

Tuesday, June 16, 2020

📺Watch: The HIDDEN AGENDA BEHIND RACISM • Ivor Myers


☝️NEW! Easily THE BEST message I have heard since the recent racial tension and unrest began. I guarantee it is well worth every single minute of the time it takes to listen. Absolutely essential perspective that EVERYONE of EVERY "race" must understand...

"We're supposed to be fighting against the slavemaster. But if the slavemaster can have us concerned about colors... then we never turn our attention to who the REAL enemy is."       


"'RACISM' is the destruction of the human race. Satan is the ultimate 'racist'. His 'racism' simply means 'I will do everything I can to cause chaos within the human race.' To keep them from understanding that together we reflect the glory of God. Are you catching what I'm saying? Are you understanding this? Satan's 'racism' is not to destroy one particular color of people. It is to destroy EVERY color of people."   




No comments: